The GSA-1000 works in different modes, which can be programmed and changed in the field by authorized personnel, without the need for any special tools, among them:
- Cross zoning.
- "Walk-Test " Mode.
- Configure outputs for any of 9 different modes of operation.
- Configure inputs for any of 3 different modes of operation.
- Zones disabling by software.
- Alarm verification.
Simple and fast installation high reliability, friendly operation and minimum maintenance requirements, made the GSA-1000 a best seller in many countries with complete satisfaction for installers as well as clients.
- Input voltage - 230 VAC.
- Input current - 0.2 A.
- Battery voltage - 24 VDC.
- Battery capacity - 1.2 - 9 AH
- D.C. standby current - 75 mA
- D.C. alarm current - 150 mA (excluding output devices)
- Total D.C. Alarm current - 1.5 Amps to 3 Amps.
- W - 470 mm
- H - 420 mm
- D - 100 mm