In order to enlarge the range of detection, an enhanced system employing two LF RDRs in the same area is used. The main device, called the LF RDR - Master, functions in conjunction with a second device, the LF RDR - Slave.The LF RDR - Master can also function as a single independent unit.
The Master has two connections – via AWG26 cable RJ11-4 to the Slave and regular RDR connection AWG26 cable RJ11-6 to the standard LONWORK network.
- Connections: * AWG26 cable RJ11-6 regular connection to standard LONWORK network (nearby EJB) * AWG26 cable RJ11-4 connection to LF RDR - Slave See diagram below.
- Power source: 18-24 V Note: Connection can be to RDR network, but only within voltage limits defined above.
- Power consumption: Less than 3W.
- Downlink low frequency: 125 khz.
- Downlink low frequency format: 3 bytes (preamble LF RDR# and CRC).
- Bit rate: 2000 bits per second.
- Settings: 8 position dual-in line switch within the RDR.
- Low frequency power transmission: Less than 60 dbμV at 30 meters.
- Dimensions 17 x 4 cm