ADR-3000 is an intelligent Fire Alarm System, using analog addressable techniques to control and monitor up to thousands of input or output devices. ADR-3000 provides individual control and supervision of each addressable device, including individual alarm point setting for each detector and conditional operation for each output device.
• Drift compensation - to compensate environmental
• Day and night sensitivity setting - for accurate
adaptation to the environment's demands.
• Maintenance alarm - a recommendation to clean
• Flexible capacity - starting with 127 addresses
for the ADR-3000 and up to a multi-unit, networked
system spread out among several buildings and locations.
• Event memory - for alarm and trouble in the system.