GSA-1000 מערכת מדגם
The GSA-1000 is an advanced computerized fire alarm control panel for fire and gas detection and automatic extinguishing. The system controls 4, 8, or 16 detection lines and related programmable output lines which enable the operation of sirens, automatic extinguishing devices, evacuation alarm, or any other output devices.
The GSA-1000 works in different modes, which can be programmed and changed in the field by authorized personnel, without the need for any special tools, among them:
• Cross zoning.
• "Walk-Test " Mode.
• Configure outputs for any of 9 different modes of operation.
• Configure inputs for any of 3 different modes of operation.
• Zones disabling by software.
• Alarm verification.
Simple and fast installation high reliability, friendly operation and minimum maintenance requirements, made the GSA-1000 a best seller in many countries with complete satisfaction for installers as well as clients.
• Input voltage - 230 VAC.
• Input current - 0.2 A.
• Battery voltage - 24 VDC.
• Battery capacity - 1.2 - 9 AH
• D.C. standby current - 75 mA
• D.C. alarm current - 150 mA (excluding output devices)
• Total D.C. Alarm current - 1.5 Amps to 3 Amps.
• W - 470 mm
• H - 420 mm
• D - 100 mm